Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Assignment 6- Transformations













Problem 1                                                                                                 Problem 2

Kaitlyn Oldham
Assignment 6- Transformations
1 April 2015
111-01

Reflection: In assignment 6, we again got to work with color-aid paper. We were continuing the study of transparency in this assignment. For Problem 1, I put four similar colors together to make a larger square, and then put four lighter colors on top to show the transformation. Problem 2 was a little more difficult. I had to use different colors, not as close on the color wheel, and shift those colors by a single different color in order to create a major color transparency. Once I actually completely understood how to do the second problem, I really enjoyed it. I thought that it was fun to try to figure out what colors to use to shift my composition to a red hue. Overall, I feel happy with the way that my two compositions turned out. 







No comments:

Post a Comment